This is an easy browser based tool for stat distributions.
The article’s substance
The title’s clickbait version is: “Easy method to obtain quad 100s!”
Good day, Destiny Community!
I simply wanted to show you my tiny armor selector. It enables you to just log in and choose the stats you desire, and it will tell you the things – even stat modifications! – you should use to get them. I made it initially accessible to the D2Sanctuary community after developing it mostly for myself. Now I’d want to share it with you as well!
https://mijago.github.io/D2ArmorPicker/#/ URL: https://mijago.github.io/D2ArmorPicker/#/
The web app in its present state is shown in the following album: https://imgur.com/a/aLZ9eAt
- Embarrassingly basic site design. I used Material Design but kept it basic (function above form, although I’ll enhance it soon).
- Choose the metrics you’d want to see on your outfit. The program will then provide a list of all* armor sets that meet your requirements. It even informs you which modifications you’ll need to get them! (*includes the top 100)
- It tells you which stat combinations are even feasible for your current pick while you choose your stats!
- You may pick and choose which modifications you wish to utilize (Powerful Friends, Radiant Light, Stasis)
- You have the option of limiting the number of stat modifications you employ. If you wish to utilize double sniper targeting on your helmet, this is helpful for PvP builds.
- You may lock an exotic, which means the tool will only display results for that exotic. It considers each and every occurrence of your exotic.
- You may also opt to only utilize things that have previously been masterworked. Because I squandered almost 30 shards in a week, I needed that function. Uhhh..
- There is no server, no data gathering, no nothing. In addition, open source (but please dont judge me for the code).
So, how does it vary from the DIM optimizer?
The straightforwardness. I wanted it to be easy to use and interactive. Simply choose the stats you desire, and it will tell you what stats you may combine them with. It then informs you which modifications you’ll need. Leave your logical mind at home!
- Equip or at the very least place items in your inventory.
- A more appealing design. Mobile devices, in particular, do not yet have a good loadout.
- In the overview table, there are stat icons.
- Login has been improved. You are now logged out after one hour, and you must refresh the website. This is something I’m aware of, and I’ll address it as soon as I get the opportunity.
Issue(s) that have been identified:
- If you did not activate cross saving, it may gather things from previous XBox/PSN accounts rather than your connected Steam account. There is currently no timetable for a repair. However, it will not be forgotten!
Please file a bug report on the Github repository if you discover any. You may also create a case or leave a comment on this page with feature requests. However, since I want to make the tool as basic as possible, I won’t likely add any more complicated features.
Edit: Many thanks for the awards, kind strangers! Especially because it’s my first Gold Award! LOVE
Original source: link
PVP based on gear fairness
I recently spent some time on my phone playing Dragonnest. It is not without its faults, which are common in the mobile game category (see MTX, whales dominating in PvE content etc). However, one feature kept me playing it longer than I expected: there are certain pvp modes that are unaffected by gear or level. For instance, a…
Elethor is a browser-based MORPG.
Hello! I’m Zaalah (ThePoshSquash on Reddit), and I’ve been a long-time lurker on the subreddit. Elethor, a multi-year passion project, is also my only developer. Elethor is a browser MORPG with a text-based interface, which means: It’s a text-based game. This game isn’t for you if you’re searching for fancy visuals. There are a lot of idle elements in this game. Your success is determined by your choices,…
Torn is a web game that is focused on text.
https://www.torn.com/2441182 You can receive great things for both of us if you use my link. Torn is an MMORPG with a criminal theme. Joe Chedburn, a British novelist, created the game in 2003, and it is the world’s biggest text-based online video game. The game takes place in a virtual environment where crime, violence, and business are all prevalent. It’s also available on the Google Play Store. Now…
For the game Destiny 2, write “Easy browser-based gear choosing tool for stat distributions.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.